Strategic Intent of the Campaign
LG Electronics is a pioneer in consumer electronics and mobile phones. In partnership with PRADA, one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury goods industry, LG launched the first completely touch screen mobile phone in Australia and New Zealand.
- In keeping with the innovative nature of the technology and the PRADA brand, LG needed an extensive suite of POS support materials part of which was a luxurious phone showcase.
- This semi-permanent display needed to clearly demonstrate the luxury nature of the PRADA brand.
- While offering a premium finish, needed to be robust for medium-long term use in-store.
- A compact footprint was required for maximum acceptance at mobile phone stores and kiosks.
- Security of the dummy or real phones was important.
- The ability to potentially re-brand for future use.
- Genesis Instore Marketing completed 3D rendered visuals to complete the display design.
- We prototyped the pos display for confidence and satisfaction of all stake holders.
- Robust packaging was critical to successful national distribution of the metal display
- Display manufacture was completed on-time.
- We completed national distribution and logistic services on-time.
- 700 units completed.
- The display was welcomed by retailers and accepted almost unanimously.
- As part of the PRADA program mix the mobile phone temporarily sold out.
The elegant and effective POS displays from Genesis, combined with strategic above and below the line marketing made our LG PRADA mobile phone campaign a major success in creating sales beyond all expectations.